Compulsory Reservation – duration 2:30 hours
By attending this free tour you will get to known the soul of Milan in a walk through some of the most typical and authentic areas of the city. We will move from Brera, the famous artistic and bohemienne district of the city, to the area of Porta Nuova, the new financial district of Milan. A back to the future/throwback tour to discover 2000 years of the city in 2,5 hours!
This tour includes: Academy of fine arts, the charming Brera area, Street Market (in selected tours), Piazza Gae Aulenti, Corso Como, oldest church in Milan, Vertical Forest (Best building in the World 2015). All stops are different from “Great Milan tour”.
- Week-days (Monday to Friday) we do not accept groups of more than 6 people.
- Weekends & Special days (Saturday-Sunday + Easter/Christmas holidays) we do not accept groups of more than 4 people.
- If you are a large group you can book a private tour! Click HERE for more info!
- Free Walking Tours are intended for the enjoyment of independent travellers, couples and small groups of friends. Both Frog and our freelance official tour guides reserve the right to deny partecipation to any participant/groups for any reason.
- All Tours starts with a minimum number of pax.
- For organizational reasons some tours can be unified and in case of strikes / bad weather conditions / demonstrations the tour can be cancelled. For each of these cases, You will be tip off from our team by mail.
- Neither Frog Walking Tour, nor freelance official tour guides will be held resposible in any way for injuries to people/properties. Partecipation in any tour mean you are leaving your country with an insurance valid in Italy.