Compulsory Reservation – duration 2,5 hours
This tour is a great introduction to the city.
We will cover most of the landmarks of the city center of Milan, including some hidden gems. If you have short time in Milan this free tour is a MUST DO!
IMPORTANT: IN AUGUST WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUPS OF MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE. Any shortcuts (different reservations or similar) allow us to deny participation at the meeting point. Thanks for understanding.
This tour includes: Università degli Studi di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza Scala, Old financial district (including Italian Stock Exchange) and many other stops! All stops are different from the tour “Off the beaten path” (NOT AVAILABLE ATM)
- Week-days (Monday to Friday) we do not accept groups of more than 6 people.
- Weekends & Special days (Saturday-Sunday + Easter/Christmas holidays/1st-31st August) we do not accept groups of more than 4 people.
- If you are a large group you can book a private tour! Click HERE for more info!
- Free Walking Tours are intended for the enjoyment of independent travellers, couples and small groups of friends. Both Frog and our freelance official tour guides reserve the right to deny participation to any participant/groups for any reason.
- All Tours starts with a minimum number of pax.
- For organizational reasons some tours can be unified and in case of strikes / bad weather conditions / demonstrations the tour can be cancelled. For each of these cases, You will be tip off from our team by mail.
- Neither Frog Walking Tour, nor freelance official tour guides will be held resposible in any way for injuries to people/properties. Partecipation in any tour mean you are leaving your country with an insurance valid in Italy.